We collect information:
- you give to us on applications, surveys, registration forms, etc.
- you give to us when you make a purchase, or other account information such as balance, payment history or credit card usage.
- you or others give to us about your credit history
- others give to us to make sure that the data you provide is accurate and up-to-date. This may include information about you from employers, banks, or insurers.
- We share information with our affiliates (members of our corporate family) or companies outside our corporate family that perform services on our behalf. We share information to process transactions, respond to your inquiries, or provide information about the products or services that we offer. We share data provided by customers and purchase/account data.
- We do not share information about you with non-affiliates (companies outside our organization) for them to contact you for their own marketing purposes.
- The law permits us to share information about our current and former customers with government agencies or authorized third parties under certain circumstances. For example, we may be required to share such information in response to subpoenas or to comply with certain laws.
We strive to protect your data and safeguard it from those not authorized to see it. All personal data is encrypted and secure.
- We share information about our former customers with members of our corporate family or companies outside our corporate family that perform services on our behalf.
- We share data provided by customers and purchase/account data.
- We do not share information about our former customers with companies outside our organization for them to contact you for their own marketing purposes.